Saturday, March 19, 2011

It must be Spring because we're very busy!


We've been so busy painting our outside furniture since the weather is finally getting warm! We took these great aqua chairs to the shop Friday.


I've had this awesome vintage wrought iron setee and two matching chairs since last fall! I put a fresh coat of rustoleum and they look great!





I left this wrought iron glider the nice apple green color along with the outdoor cushions. This glider is really neat, the back folds down to make it like a bed for napping!

Love these little cottage white tables with an upper deck. The pictures didn't come out great, it was so sunny on Friday!


I painted these more modern style nightstands made by Broyhill. They're very well built and solid wood {very heavy}! Lots more to come, we've also been doing some estate cleanouts and had to fill both trailers with a clients furniture!

4 comments:

  1. Nancy! hello, thanks for coming by. I love the glider. I may need to have a couple of basic benches done but a little higher or taller than usual. i will let you know. Just fyi Chartreuse is not open this weekend but Gail's barn show IS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stuff!
    Rene
    Your words of support for my *mess* have encouraged me so much...thank you for sharing your heart with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I love that green glider! How much is it, or if it sold, how much did you charge out of curiosity?

    ReplyDelete