Thursday, October 6, 2011

Projects to do & some that are done

We had a big garage sale last weekend, even in all the freezing rain! We were actually very busy and sold a lot of stuff. I still have lots more to go. I'm getting a 18 x 21' metal carport to paint under and also to hold some Tag Sales instead of lugging it all to the front yard under tents.

This cute little vanity was at the shop in a creamy beige but didn't sell so it will be painted white.

I'm painting this cute little deco nightstand ASCP Old White with Louis Blue trim. I'll put a picture on soon as I finish it. Notice the original pull with bakealite!
These were from the yard sale. I'll be putting some on Craig's List, re painting some and others will go to Colorfest at Thurmont this weekend! If you're local and looking for great vintage pieces to paint or ready to go we're open most days with great bargains, just email me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know I awarded your blog the Liebster blog award. Here is a link to my post
    http://www.lovelyetc.com/2011/10/sharing-love.html

    ReplyDelete